Muslin face cloth
100% cotton, Made in India
Our beautiful muslin face cloths are made at our wonderful partner mill in India and can be produced to your unique specification.
- Colour – natural, white or Pantone matched.
- Texture – softened, stiffened or natural.
- Label – branded with your logo and care instructions, stitched into the muslin face cloth, in cotton or polyester.
- Trim – overlocked stitching around the edge in white, natural or Pantone matched.
- Standard packing – “bulk packed” – cloths are folded twice and packed in bags of 50.
- Speciality packing – cloths are folded or rolled to your specification to fit easily into your cartons or gift sets.
- Packaging – we can source and apply branded paper cuffs, ribbon or pack into bags.
Cotton is absorbent, breathable, holds heat well and dries quickly, making it perfect for a muslin face cloth.
Cotton is extremely adaptable and can be woven and naturally treated to be softened or stiffened.
Cotton is strong and durable, and our cotton products are designed to be washed and used many times.
Cotton is a renewable resource and biodegrades within 6 months, which is the same as orange peel.
Choosing a certified organic product is the most certain and traceable way to ensure that products are made and manufactured in an environmentally and socially sustainable way.
- No use of harmful synthetic pesticides or fertilisers.
- No genetically modified seeds.
- Food security for farmers due to mandatory crop rotation.
- 91% less surface and groundwater (blue water) is consumed during growing compared to conventional cotton farming.
- 75-80% of organic cotton is grown using rainwater (green water), rather than diverting water from naturally occurring rivers and lakes.
- Manufacturers must have wastewater treatment plants that protect water supplies.
- Dyes and inks comply with strict biodegradability and toxicity standards.
- 46% reduction of CO2 emissions compared to conventional cotton.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It encompasses ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
We are audited members of the Soil Association and all our organic products are certified to GOTS.